I know - I've been MIA. Work blocked blogger, so I couldn't work on it during the day. And, honestly, working at a computer when I get home is the last thing I want to do...but, I promise to keep this more updated going forward. If I keep it updated on a regular basis, I won't feel completely overwhelmed when it's time to post something important.
So much has happened since my last blog...but, instead of bore you with words, let's talk about the most important event of the summer....MEGAN TURNED 3!!! I can't believe my sweet little angel has turned into a temper-tantrum throwing three year old. Everyone warned me about the terrible two's...funny that no one mentioned the three's. I have to say that for me, the 3's are turning out to be far worse than the two's, and I'm only one month in. Not sure we'll survive the next 11 months.
We had a princess birthday party for Meg this year. It was what she wanted...and, what ever the princess wants, the princess gets. Below are a few pictures from the party...

Momouflage
-
“Back in the 70s when my mom could take a nap undisturbed because no one
could find her.”
The post Momouflage appeared first on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment