Meg was invited to Avery's fourth birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. She loves the "giant rat". I'm not sure what about him is so appealing, but as soon as we got there, she started asking about him. She's only been to Chuck E Cheese a handful of times, so how she remembers this stuff is beyond me.
I'm convinced that doctors should prescribe a Saturday night at Chuck E Cheese for anyone who asks about birth control. It is complete kid chaos. And, the "prizes" that the tickets you win can be are at best, worth 1 penny. Meg picked out a slinky and it didn't even make it out the door before it was tangled.
After Chuck E Cheese, we went shopping and then to dinner with daddy. Then it was home to watch a movie and off to bed. I love the weekends!
Momouflage
-
“Back in the 70s when my mom could take a nap undisturbed because no one
could find her.”
The post Momouflage appeared first on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment