I had major back surgery on December 1, 2008. For years, I've been battling back pain. I never realized how bad it actually was until now. Since my surgery, I have felt no leg pain. Every day is better than the next.
Right after my surgery, the thought "What in the hell have I done?" went thru my mind. I was miserable. I wanted to go back to the original back pain with the shooting pain down my legs. Now, 3 months post op, I couldn't be happier I did it. I feel GREAT! I still have a little pain in my back from the surgery, but the amount of hardware may be to blame for it.
Check out my new (and improved) back!!!
Momouflage
-
“Back in the 70s when my mom could take a nap undisturbed because no one
could find her.”
The post Momouflage appeared first on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.
1 week ago
1 comment:
I'm so glad you finally have some relief. So you beep everytime you go through the airport?? lol
Post a Comment