Saturday morning, Nawnaw invited Megan & I to Brunch with Santa. Stacy & Bryan were in town, so they joined us too.
When we were in San Antonio, I took Meg to see Santa. As soon as we saw the Santa at brunch, Meg said "That's NOT Santa." It was loud enough for Nawnaw and I to hear, but I don't think the other kids heard.
We took this opportunity to explain to Megan that Santa can't be everywhere, so he sends his helpers to brunches. She seemed ok with this and felt like it was ok to tell this "Santa" what she wanted for Christmas. She told him everything she wanted (and then some). I think she told him she wanted everything from the American Girl catalog. 
Momouflage
-
“Back in the 70s when my mom could take a nap undisturbed because no one
could find her.”
The post Momouflage appeared first on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment