Over Christmas, Jarrad and I made the decision to make Meg’s play room into a guest room. Meg had entirely too much stuff and we were ready for the “nursery” to be useful instead of a catch all for Meg’s overflow.
So, we got out the trash bags and started making sacks of stuff to either 1) keep, 2) pitch or 3) give. Meg was so great during the whole process. She didn’t give us any trouble as we slowly moved every last thing out of her play room to make room for the new guest room furniture.
I’m still in the process of decorating…I need lamps, wall decor, candles, etc. But, I love how it’s turned out so far and can’t wait for our first overnight guests.
Momouflage
-
“Back in the 70s when my mom could take a nap undisturbed because no one
could find her.”
The post Momouflage appeared first on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment