I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend. I have been a wife for 7 years, a mother for 5, a daughter for 30-something, a sister for 30, a friend for 30-something.
Momouflage
-
“Back in the 70s when my mom could take a nap undisturbed because no one
could find her.”
The post Momouflage appeared first on AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Elijah turns four
-
Today was Eli’s fourth birthday. Last night I sat down with him to ask him
a few very important questions. (which he didn’t enjoy all that much)
What’s you...
High Stakes
-
Today begins the week of STAAR testing for my students. My 7th graders
test today and tomorrow. My 8th graders tomorrow and Thursday. We have
worked all ...
Haircut
-
Avery has been wanting to cut her hair short for the longest time now. I've
been trying to let her grow it out so we could do something fun with it but
she...
Casting, Catching & Contemplating
-
Caleb took the big kids camping a couple weekends ago. With each cast came
a catch.
It is such a treat to see children catching fish- on their own.They...
16 comments:
Very beautiful...makes me feel like im flying!!
Very pretty!
Beautiful colors! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
What beautifully brilliant blues!
Those clouds and that blue sky make me wish I had a pool, a good book and the time to enjoy them!
Wow, the details are so rich in those that they look like paintings! Just beautiful.
What peaceful pictures!
Ahhh...love those blue skies!! We haven't had many of those lately **sigh** Beautiful!! :-)
The blue is stunning in your captures!
Those are lovely! Especially the second one - that fluffy cloud is perfect. :)
Beautiful shots.
FYI I had a problem trying to comment in firefox and had to open up IE to leave this.
Very pretty...love the vibrant colors. :) Thanks for your comments on my post, too!
Very lovely. They almost look like paintings. =)
Beautiful sky!
I love white clouds against the blue sky! Your pictures are wonderful!
The color is just amazing. I really struggled with not getting everything just washed out in mine. These are beautiful.
Post a Comment