12.15.2010

Presents under the tree

I had been waiting to find a new job before I started my Christmas shopping this year.  I didn’t want to over do it if we were going to be a single-income family for the holidays.  So, last Friday night, Meg spent the night and Saturday with Boompaw and Nawnaw so I could finish up. 

I was able to get gifts for Meg’s classmates.  I wrapped them on Friday night and put them under Meg’s Christmas tree in her room.  She was very happy when she got home on Saturday afternoon.

IMG_6686

I was also able to finish up Christmas shopping for Jarrad’s side of the family.  I also got Meg a few items for under the tree, although I’m counting on Santa to deliver the big stuff.  Saturday afternoon, Meg and I spent the day wrapping the gifts and putting them under the tree.  I love the look of the tree with gifts under it. 

IMG_6692

I still need to get Jarrad a few gifts for under the tree, but he won’t give me any ideas…guess I’ll just have to come up with some ideas on my own.  I’m sure it won’t be too hard.  Meg also wants to get daddy a few gifts, so shopping for Jarrad is on our weekend to do list. 

IMG_6693

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails