9.29.2007

I missed Meg!

Last night, Jarrad and I went to dinner and watched a movie. After long week, it was exactly what we needed. Seems now, we all (Jarrad, Meg and myself) have a horrible cough. It started with Megan right before her birthday, then Jarrad got in mid-month, and I brought up the tail end this past week. Oh the joys of passing around a "bug".


Meg spent the night with her Boompaw and Nawnaw last night. The house sure is quiet without her. I really missed her, but she got back this morning around 9:30. As soon as she got here, we headed to Little Gym for her class. She has so much fun there. This weeks theme was "backwards". They did backwards rolls, walked on the beam backwards and jumped backwards. She did really good. She always makes me so proud.

After Little Gym, we ran a few errands and then headed home. We spent the afternoon hanging out at the house. That included taking a nap, watching Pocahontas, and playing outside with Ace & Dixie. I filled up a few water balloons for Megan, and after she popped those, she played with the water hose...Dixie had the most fun with the hose. Dixie is a crazy little dog when it comes to water. It's hard to keep her out of the hose. Below are a few pictures of today's adventures in the backyard.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails