2.21.2008

New job...new school

Well, since I'll be starting a new job next Monday and I'm going to have more flexibility, Jarrad and I decided that we should move Megan to a day care in Mansfield.



Today, I took Megan to La Petite Academy to see the school for herself. She liked it. I had already gone over there on Tuesday. I loved the school. It's going to be a great move for Megan. I'm sure it will take some time adjusting to a new school, a new teacher and new people, but I know she'll do great. I'm so proud of her everyday!



After we went to her new school, we went to Michael's to the "Tiny Tot" craft class. She got to make a beautiful necklace. She had a lot of fun.

This is Meg's new thing. She does it all the time and it's starting to drive me CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails