10.06.2008

Say Cheese!

Two weekends ago, we were in Austin for my sister-in-law's wedding. Meg was so beautiful. Believe it or not, I don't have a picture of her standing pretty for the camera - I can't believe it. I don't have one from Rehearsal Dinner or the Wedding night :(

The wedding was beautiful (and, the shortest ceremony I've ever been to I might add). Stacy and Bryan looked so happy (and, I have no pictures of the couple either). The reception was a blast. Meg danced the night away with anyone and everyone who would dance with her.

***Meg dancing in the street at rehearsal dinner***
***Meg & Daddy***

Stacy & Bryan rented a photo booth for some entertainment for the wedding. We all had an absolute blast taking goofy pictures. I think Megan took pictures with almost all of the guests.

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, your family is gorgeous!

And I love the photo booth at a wedding idea! That sounds like sooo much fun!

Unknown said...

hey there! So glad you have a blog - it is such a great way to keep in touch (since we live so far away from one another;). We have to get together soon. Meg is precious...so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails