12.30.2008

I'm still alive :)

With surgery and the holidays, I haven't had any time to post. I can't wait to post about our Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration with my side of the family and our Christmas Eve/Christmas Day celebration with Jarrad's family. I am downloading pictures and getting organized, and will post all about it soon.

Recovery from my surgery is going well. I have had good days and bad days (more good than bad). I did have a set back because I was over doing it. The doctor chuckled when I told him I was walking a mile a day only 2.5 weeks after my surgery - apparently that was too much too soon. Live and learn :) I'm definitely looking forward to the day I'm completely recovered...Jarrad just wasn't made to be a wife. Although, I love that he's getting a dose of my life. The saying "A women's work is never done" has new meaning to Jarrad. I think I'll milk this for all it's worth :)

Until next time....hope everyone has a very safe and happy new year.

1 comment:

A Horse Mom said...

Glad to hear you're doing so well. Take it easy and go head and milk it for a while longer! Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails