1.02.2009

Merry Thanksgiving!

Merry Thanksgiving? I know you're probably thinking I've lost my mind, but here is the story. After I got married, I started spending every other Christmas & Thanksgiving with my family. So, one year we're with my side of the family in SA for Thanksgiving and then we're in DFW for Christmas with my in-laws. The following year, we flip and spend Thanksgiving with my in-laws and Christmas with my family.

While we're spending Thanksgiving with my family, we also celebrate Christmas...which leads me to Merry Thanksgiving :) We had a wonderful time celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family this year. Meg, of course, was spoiled rotten by her grandparents, aunts and uncles.

We got up first thing on Thanksgiving day to let Meg see if Santa brought her anything...surprise, he did. Meg was very excited to see that Santa knew we were celebrating Christmas early with my side of the family and that he knew she was in San Antonio at meme & poppy's house.
Santa brought Megan a baby that is potty training and an ironing board. Two things that she asked for and was super excited to receive. When she walked into the living room, she just sat down in front of her new toys and looked at them - she wasn't sure if the gifts were for her or not. It was so adorable.
***Meg with her new "cat" Belle***

***Meg opening her swimming puppy******Meg's new puppy that swims***

Please forgive me for a lack of details...I can't remember what I did yesterday, much less the details from over a month ago.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails