4.25.2011

Better late than never

Meg and I spent my birthday weekend in SA for Leah’s wedding.  Meg and I headed to SA on Thursday after work.  Meg was very excited to be able to skip school on Friday and I was glad to have her with me.  We got in pretty late so we said our hellos to Meme and Poppy then headed straight to bed. 

Friday, we got up to run a few errands with Poppy.  Meme had to work, but we were able to meet her for lunch.  Friday night, the Middleton’s came up.  Jamie is so thoughtful.  She brought me flowers, a birthday card and a delicious cake!  We had a great time visiting with them.  I miss them so much. 

Since Leah was getting married on Saturday, I offered to watch Luke for Taylor and Ruth for the weekend.  Mom and dad picked him up on Friday night after rehearsal dinner and we had the handsome little guy for the rest of the weekend.  Meg was such a big helper with him.  I couldn’t have done it without her.

***Meg and Luke driving in the hummer***
IMG_7636

***Luke coloring****
IMG_7644

IMG_7646

***Duncan taking a nap in the front yard***
IMG_7652

***I love this picture.  It looks like Luke is coming to tell on Meg.***IMG_7658

***Such a handsome little guy***
IMG_7659

***Getting ready for Leah’s wedding***
IMG_7668

I had a wonderful birthday weekend and wouldn’t have dreamed of spending it any other way! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails