4.22.2011

February 2011 Recap

Since I’ve been a rotten blogger, I’m going to recap February in one post. 

We’ve been very, very busy this year.  I’m still trying to get used to working full time in an office, so I’m trying to find a balance.  My plan is to blog twice a week going forward.  I hope I can keep it up.  I love reading over my blog posts from the past.  Meg is growing up so fast and I’m so glad I have this as a way to look back.

So, on to February.  We got off to a very, very cold start in February.  I believe we had five days in a row that we never even got above freezing.  In Texas, that is unheard of. 

I snapped this picture of Meg and Gunner while we were trapped in the house because of the weather.  Meg wanted to get out so bad (of course, so did I).  She wanted to get out so bad that she kept asking us when she was going to get to go to school again. 

IMG_7309

 

Meg started jump roping in February.  I let her practice in the living room.  So far, we haven’t had any broken lamps or light fixtures. 

IMG_7376IMG_7377

 

We were also able to spend some time with Jackson and Leigh Ann when they came to visit Boompaw and Nawnaw.  I love the picture below.  Meg and Jackson look so goofy and Boompaw is totally unaware. 

IMG_7420

 

We also had to buy Meg a new bike in February.  This was a long time overdue.  We’ve been putting it off for as long as possible.  She was so excited to go bike shopping.  I hope this one will last her for a few years. 

IMG_7423

 

Even though the month started off so cold, we were able to enjoy a few days outside enjoying some beautiful days.  Meg still loves to color with chalk, so we spend a lot of time in the driveway drawing hearts and rainbows. 

IMG_7450IMG_7456IMG_7461

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails