6.01.2009

Summer is here!!!

Meg and I couldn't be more excited about summer's arrival! We spend countless hours in the backyard throwing water balloons, playing in the sprinkler and just having fun. To add to the fun this year, we purchased a Slip N Slide. Meg was super excited and had a blast...















At one point, Kenzie and Meg were putting their heads in the "pool" at the end of the Slip N Slide...I thought it was a cute photo, so I was able to catch this scene...

***heads down, in the pool***

***Meg dripping the water from her hair onto Kenzie***

***Meg got popped in the nose by Kenzie's head***
This was the end of Slipping-N-Sliding for the day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like they had so much fun!

Except for the head and the nose incident :)

I remember having a slip and slide--and my stomach muscles were sooo sore the next day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails