11.02.2009

We are loving the weather!

Last week we had some beautiful weather (if you subtract Wednesday night/Thursday, it was the perfect week). Wednesday afternoon, after I picked Megan up from school, I decided that it was too beautiful of a day to stay inside, so we grabbed the chalk and started coloring.

Life is too short for me to miss these moments. I know I should have probably been working, but I guess being able to spend an afternoon in the driveway with my beautiful, creative, energetic daughter is one of the many perks of working from home. (Believe me, there is also a downside).

I grabbed my camera and headed outside to capture the joys of being five. I drew hopscotch on the driveway and Meg hopped her way back and forth. I was amazed at how good she has gotten - she told me they play hopscotch at school.


***jump Meg, jump***










After a quick game of hopscotch, Meg decided she wanted to color again. I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of her...her wild hair, her clothes and self covered in chalk. Priceless.
***wild hair***

***coloring a girl with wild hair***

***adding the eyes***

***smile beautiful***




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails