11.09.2009

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

Last week, I had Jarrad help me get all the Christmas decorations down from the attic...plan was to put everything up this weekend. I got part of my plan accomplished - the tree is up, the mantle is decorated, Meg's tree is up in her room and my angels are out.

I was feeling a little under the weather this weekend, so I didn't get everything put out. I will work on my villages tomorrow night and then I should be set. I love decorating early - it allows us to enjoy the holidays that much longer. Plus, if I didn't do it this weekend, I don't know when I would have had time to.

***the stockings were hung by the chimney with care***
***I love, love, love Christmas time***

***I still love my tree***

***Jarrad putting on the finishing touches***





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Breathtaking. I love your Christmas decorations!

Sharp's said...

They look great! I may have to get mine up:0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails