7.15.2008

SA Part 2

Friday, I was able to take the day off and hang out with Meme and Megan. Poppy had to work all day :(

That day for lunch, we were able to meet Big Unk (Taylor) and Paduka for lunch at Longhorn Cafe. They have the best burgers in the world. Right after we had placed our order, my BF from forever (we've know each other since we were 18 months old) called and was able to join us. Lunch was GREAT.
Friday afternoon, we were able to get in a quick swim before nap time. When there isn't an adult in the pool with her, she has to wear her floaties. I don't think she minds ;). Of course, she's only allowed to swim when there is an adult outside. She's very good around the pool...she knows that she's not allowed on the pebbled pool decking unless she has an adult with her. So far, we haven't have any issues with her not following the rules. She makes me so proud.


Friday night, we had a FRY FEST. It was amazing and horrible all at the same time. We had fried onion rings, fried chicken tender, fried shrimp and a salad (the only non-fried option on the menu that night). My BF and her family came over for dinner, along with Grace & Paduka. We had a great night.

The highlight of the evening was Meg dancing. I brought out the iPod radio and played her "dance" music so she could perform for all of us. I've never seem a group of adults so captivated by a 3-year dancing queen. Meg's style is a combination of hip-hop/contemporary. The video quality isn't great because it was so dark, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Darla said...

I am still laughing at Meg. She is so cute dancing. It makes me want to dance a jig now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails