5.18.2007

So glad...

...that this week is coming to an end. I've been working horrible hours and feel like I'm due for a break. The weekend couldn't have come at a better time. As of yesterday, when I walked out the door, I had already worked 45 hours. Keep in mind that on a regular basis, I work 45 hours over five days, not four. I'm definitely not cut out for working crazy OT like this. I'll put in 50+ hours this week. Thank goodness I love my job.


I'm so excited about the weekend. We don't have many plans. Meg has a b-day party on Sunday at Little Gym, but other than that, we've got nothing. After the past few weekends, I'm looking forward to a little r-n-r. It seems that we've been not stop for the past two weeks.


Isn't this the cutest picture of Meg and daddy. It was taken about three weeks ago.


They were eating grapes together. Meg loves to climb up in Jarrad's lap. She is definitely his little princess.

How could I resist posting this picture...those big, brown eyes melt my heart! I'm sure I'll take plenty of pictures over the weekend. Jarrad bought me a new digital SLR for my birthday/anniversary/Mother's Day. So far, I've taken about 800+ pictures. And, I've only had it for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails