5.21.2007

Wonderful Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend! Friday, I was able to leave work around 3:30...it was great. I picked Meg up, went by the bank, had my car washed and got my grocery shopping done all before 6:00. Below is a picture from Friday night - I don't know why, but I LOVE this picture!

Saturday, we didn't leave the house. Meg and I hung out in the morning, we ate breakfast, washed off the patio, painted, and started laundry. Around 12:00, Meg ate some lunch, then it was off for a nap. I have to confess, I laid down on the couch and took a nap as well. It was wonderful.


Meg woke up around 2:30 and we were going to go run a few errands, but Jarrad ended up getting home about the same time and we decided to stay at the house with him. We sat outside on the patio and cooked steaks for dinner. They were yummy.

Earlier in the week, Meg bought a Dora Dora watch. Here she is telling us what time it is.


Sunday, was our normal routine...wake up, eat breakfast, flip through the Sunday ads, run errands, then back to the house for lunch and a nap. Jarrad and Meg took a nap and I got out to run a few more errands alone. Sometimes it's quicker to do things without Meg in tow.


When I got back to the house around 2:30, Jarrad and Meg were still asleep. So, I went outside to enjoy the beautiful day. Jarrad woke up shortly after I got home and came outside with me. We woke Meg up around 3:30. I don't like to let her sleep too long during her nap times, plus she had a birthday party for Cambria, a friend from swimming lessons at 4:30. Meg and I left for the party around 4:00.


She had an absolute blast at the b-day party. Cambria's party was at Little Gym. Meg calls it Jungle Gym. She played and played and played her little heart out. We got home around 6:45. We sat outside for about an hour, then ate dinner, watched a little TV and were off to bed.


Meg was tough to put down last night - she kept telling me that there were monsters in her Dora sink. She has such a sweet imagination.


Tonight is the last night of swimming lessons for this session. Next session, she will be "swimming" by herself. I'm excited for her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails