4.29.2008

10 Supersitions, Traditions, and/or Personality Quirks


I can't explain some of the things below. I just know that it's what I do :)

  1. I prefer to sleep facing out of a bed - regardless of what side I'm laying on. If I'm facing in, I feel like I'm being smothered.
  2. Every year on Meg's actual birthday, we take her to build-a-bear to make a birthday bear.
  3. I can't stand to have dirty dishes in my sink.
  4. It still drives me crazy that Jarrad takes his pants and socks off at the same time...leaving his socks stuffed in the legs of his pants.
  5. I always think of my grandfather and grandmother when I drive by a Whataburger. When I was a little girl, they taught me to "whistle" my fries so they would cool off.
  6. For Meg's second Christmas, we started the tradition of baking cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve morning. I hope this will carry on for all of our Christmases to come.
  7. I always hold my breath when driving past a cemetery. Not sure who taught me this, but I still do it.
  8. I can't sleep with socks on.
  9. I'm always cold. Jarrad is always making fun of me because I'm always in a long sleeve shirt and sweat pants if I'm in the house. Even during the hot Texas summers.
  10. I lift my feet off the floor board when going over a rail road track in my car. I know, I'm weird!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails