4.28.2008

Aren't we cute?

Saturday night, Jarrad and I celebrated our FIVE YEAR anniversary by going to the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. We had an amazing time. While we were there, I talked Jarrad into getting our caricature done. Aren't we cute???

We started the evening off by checking into our room. The, we wandered around aimlessly for about an hour before eating dinner. We ate at the Riverwalk Cafe in the hotel. It was an all you can eat place. They had everything. My favorite part was the snow crab legs :) Jarrad and I could have eaten that all night.


After dinner, we went back to the room so I could change shoes...I'm not cut out for wearing heels all night. Plus, I wanted to put my purse up too. We left the room and headed to the cigar bar so Jarrad could smoke a cigar and we could have a few drinks. After Jarrad smoked, we played two games of pool. I lost both games :(


Sunday morning, we slept in...well, Jarrad was up early and he let me sleep in until 9:15. After I got moving, we ate breakfast at the same place we ate dinner the night before, then checked out of the hotel. We had a wonderful time!


post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails