6.12.2008

What's in a purse...

I've seen this done on a few blogs and thought why not. Let's see what I have in my purse.

From the outside, it looks nice and clean in there :)
Below I have just dumped the contents onto the floor. OMG!!! Look at all that stuff in there. I usually have a book in there but had taken it out to read last night. No wonder my purse is so heavy.
It doesn't look too bad when everything is stacked into piles. From the picture below, you can see I have my wallet, two make up cases (the pink one has Meg's epi-pen in it), some gum, a few chapsticks (should be in my make up case), kleenex, a stack of receipts, a handful of pens, loose change, a Peter Rabbit book, some drugs (Advil and eye drops), my iPod, and some girly products. My cell phone is usually in there also.
So, there you have it. My purse content. I have cleaned it out and switched purses :)

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's rich.

You never know when you'll need a pink bow or a Peter Rabbit book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails