8.13.2008

A Riddle For You

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching.

Leave you guess as to why the above paragraph is so unusual. I'll post the answer later this week.

post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no clue!!
And the worst thing? I am one of those people who if they can't figure something out it bugs them forever!
I'll be working on this for awhile :)

Martha said...

No letter "e" in any of it, and that's such a common vowel!

Angelique said...

I googled it! lol I always have to know the answer like NOW.

Carol said...

I seriously cannot even think about it because my head will explode.

Those babies destroyed my brain function entirely.

Tyne said...

wow, that is super tricky. I copied and sent it to my husband, who loves riddles. I am always really quick to give up on them. Hope the "e" thing is the answer.

Katie said...

Oh, man! I stink at stuff like this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails