6.10.2007

It's been too long

I can't believe how busy I am. I wanted to blog more often, but have been completely swamped with work and life in general.

So much has been going on. This past weekend, I had a girl's weekend :) One of my girlfriends is getting married, so we did a whole weekend for her bachelorette party. We went out to my mother-in-law's lake house at Possum Kingdom. It was a perfect weekend. There were 11 girls and we all had an amazing time. We've vowed to start doing it yearly - just to be with our girlfriends.

Jarrad kept Meg all weekend. Saturday, he took her over to my mother-in-law's house since he had to work. She helped her Nina plant flowers and they played with make up and lotion (two of Meg's favorite things to do at Nina's house). Jarrad said Meg was a perfect little Angel.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails