12.29.2009

Christmas Day

We were in San Antonio for Christmas 2009.  Christmas morning I woke up around 6:30 to help mom and dad get everything started for Christmas lunch.  Mom and I had done most of the prep on Christmas Eve day, but there were still a few little things left to do.  So, I was up bright and early to help. 

Around 7:45, Meg came out of the back bedrooms...she was so excited to see what Santa had brought her.  She is always so timid first thing on Christmas morning.  She walked into the living room, very slowly, taking everything in before deciding what to play with first. 


***deciding what to play with first***


She decided to check out the new bed that Santa brought for Reagan.  It was definitely an American Girl Christmas for Megan this year.  Her Nina bought her a changing table for Rachael (her AG itty bitty baby).  Meme and Poppy gave her a crib for Rachael.  Santa brought her a bed for Reagan, a night stand (complete with phone, lamp, note pad and pencil). 


***Meg checking out Reagan's bedroom stuff***


***she was very happy about all of her Santa stuff***








Santa also brought her some pajamas that matched Reagan's pajamas.  Meg went and changed into them as soon as she saw them. 



I was able to get a few great shots of Meme, Poppy, Meg & Luke.  I wish I had moved and put the tree in the background.  But, I think the pictures turned out GREAT.  This group is easy to photograph - they're all so photogenic. 


***This is my favorite***


Mom rarely has any true surprises for Christmas.  I help dad out by doing his shopping for him.  This year, Taylor actually called me to tell me that he had found the moose glasses from Christmas Vacation online.  Ever since that movie came out, Mom has said she wanted some.  So, I ordered her a set of two.  She was so excited to get them.  I would be willing to say that they were her favorite gift this year. 








It was a fantastic Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails