3.28.2010

Spring Break part 2

***WARNING – COMPLETE PICTURE OVERLOAD***
Monday of Spring Break, Megan and I met our good friends Laura & Lauren at Sea World for the day.  When we woke up that morning, I was disappointed to see that it was overcast and a little chilly outside.  Of course, that didn’t stop us. 
Since it was Spring Break, we planned to meet up with Lauren & Laura at Sea World as soon as it opened.  I completely misjudged traffic, so Megan and I arrived super early. 
We saw all the shows, had some lunch, tried to pet the dolphins and played in the cargo nets.  It was a great day. 
***Meg at the entrance*** IMG_8438
***Meg & Shamu*** IMG_8439
***Megan & Lauren*** IMG_8442
***The girls were so happy to spend the day with each other***     IMG_8447
***Being goofy outside of Shamu stadium*** IMG_8496***Finally, they posed for a picture***IMG_8498
***The BIG Whale*** IMG_8529
***The “little” Whale*** IMG_8564
***No splash zone for me thanks!*** IMG_8572 IMG_8573
***Megan and me***IMG_1953    
***Laura and Lauren***IMG_1964
***Leaving***IMG_8819

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails