3.21.2009

In my daughter's eyes

This is priceless. Here is a Q&A session with Meg at four and a half years old.

1. What is something I always say to you? don't go out with a wet head

2. What makes me happy? when I be good

3. What makes me sad? That I don't listen

4. How do I make you laugh? tickle time

5. What do you think I was like as a child? had strep throat

6. How old am I? 21

7. How tall am I? Like this tall (open arms all the way up)

8. What is my favorite thing to do? love

9. What do I do when you're not around? read and watch TV

10. If I become famous, what will it be for? because

11. What am I really good at? exercising

12. What am I not really good at? the power bowling

13. What is my job? working at home

14. What is my favorite food? vegetables

15. What makes you proud of me? being good

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? all the Disney princesses

17. What do you and I do together? go to the movies, and have popcorn and candy

18. How are we the same? brown eyes

19. How are you and I different? short hair (points to her hair), long hair (pulls my pony tail)

20. How do you know that I love you? hearts and cuddles

21. Where is my favorite place to go? shopping

22. What is one thing you wish you could change about your mom? that you don't tickle me so much

23. What would your mom do with a million dollars? get a lot of cash

24. What do you wish you could go and do with your mom? go to the movies every day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails