3.05.2009

This child of mine!

Yesterday, we flew to SA. Meg loves flying and has turned out to be such a great travel companion. After we landed, we went to lunch with Poppy, then headed home.

Meg went "missing" in mom and dad's house, and when I called out her name, she said she was in the bathroom. When I opened the door, she was sitting on the floor naked from the waste down trying to put on a newborn diaper. I was laughing so hard, that I had to tell meme and poppy about what she was trying to do.

After my laughing fit, I went back to the bathroom to tell her to stop being silly. She told me she really wanted to wear the diaper, so I decided to give in and I put it on her. Needless to say, it was a touch too small, but it did make for a great photo opp for me.

I love that she loves to have her pictures taken. It will make embarrassing her when she's a teenager that much easier!







1 comment:

Angelique said...

That is awesome! lol Her and Avery would get along famously :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails