3.20.2009

The Snuggie

Taylor & Ruth are the best. They got me the snuggie for my birthday. I actually screamed with happiness when I ripped open the wrapping and saw the snuggie waiting for me! One weekend when I was visiting, we got to talking about the "As Seen on TV" products. I mentioned how I wanted a snuggie. The temperature at my house is never what I would call "comfortable", so I'm always curled up on the couch with a blanket (even in the dead of summer). When I was recovering from back surgery, I was watching a lot of late night TV and when I would need to change the channel, I would always have to uncover, channel surf, then recover. And, I would always see the commercial and thought that it was the perfect solution to my situation.

Ruth & Taylor, thank you so much for my snuggie! It is the perfect gift.


***Meg testing out the snuggie***

***doesn't she look so warm and cozy***

***she was so comfy, she fell asleep***

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails