10.12.2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. What does your work out schedule look like? I like to get to the gym five days a week and have been doing a pretty good job since I am currently unemployed.  I usually like to take Megan to school, then head straight to the gym. 

2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?  I love the elliptical.  I use it every day :)

3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?  I really love the spinning classes, but also enjoy 24LIFT. 

4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?  Target.  I don’t have work out gear – I just throw on a t-shirt and shorts. 

5. If you can’t go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?  Meg has really gotten into roller blading, so I will walk with her thru the neighborhood or ride my bike with her. 

6. What about a favorite work out DVD? I love Jillian Michaels 30-day shred.  Although, I have failed to do it 30 days in a row yet :)

7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?  I was definitely more active when I was in high school.  With all of my grown up responsibilities, I don’t have time to be as active as I once was. 

8. How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?  In high school, I ate anything and everything.  Now, I try to think about how what I’m eating will fuel my body. 

9. What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?  When I’m working out, I’m plugged into my iPod. 

10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?  To stick with working out five days a week. 

 

ten on tues

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails