11.12.2010

The most wonderful time of the year

The Sunday after we got home from camping, I got the Christmas decorations down from the attic and started putting Christmas up.  I started off small with Megan’s tree in her room.  We both took her tree and ornaments out and set it up.  She was so happy with the finished product. 

IMG_6145IMG_6148

After we got Megan’s tree put up, we headed into the man cave to put up the trees in there.  These two trees were a new addition to our decorations from last year and I still love them!  They are perfect for Jarrad’s man cave. 

IMG_6154

Unfortunately, after getting Meg’s room and Jarrad’s man cave set up, I didn’t have the energy to put up my tree in the living room.  It had to wait until a few days later.  I will post pictures of the living room tree soon. 

IMG_6163

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails