7.17.2010

Family Vacation 2010 {Part Six}

Sunday evening, we headed over to the Boone/Koppes place for a shrimp fry.  The food was great, the company was even better. 

My parents have known Brenda since high school.  The Boone Boys (Landon, Ryan and Justin) are the same ages and my brothers and I.  Landon and I are the oldest (three weeks apart), Ryan and Taylor (five weeks apart) and Justin and Kyle (five months apart).  I don’t have many childhood memories that don’t include the Boones.  port a
That evening, we cooked, visited, laughed, ate, drank, laughed some more, and told stories.  Some stories were true, some were half truths, some were plain old lies. 

For instance, one of the lies that may have come up involved the accusation of me biting Landon when we were little kids.  It is believed that I bit Landon when we were little kids because he stole my plastic donut.  The story claims that I bit Landon on the forehead and left teeth marks.  Believe what you will, I claim my innocence. 

port a 3

Megan fell completely in love with Ryan.  One point while dinner was being fried up, I went looking for Megan.  I found her, Ryan and Emmy dog swinging in the hammock on the balcony.  It was such a great photo opportunity.  They looked like they were solving all the world’s problems….knowing Meg and Ryan, they were. 
port a 2
Sunday was a GREAT night.  Nothing is better than good food and GREAT friends. 

Last post to come soon :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails