12.26.2010

Amazing Christmas morning

Christmas morning was so wonderful this year.  I woke up earlier than the family to get ready for the big day.  I was able to snap a few pictures of Santa’s delivery.   The only other members of the family that were up with me were Dixie and Gunner.  I was able to snap a few pictures of the pups before the rest of the house got moving. 

IMG_6821IMG_6830IMG_6842

I finally woke Meg up around 7:45 to get Christmas morning started.  Meg wasn’t hard to get out of bed after I told her that Santa had made a visit to the house.  Jarrad on the other hand wasn’t so easy to get moving.  Meg and I headed into the living room before Jarrad.

Meg’s face says it all.  It was exactly what she had asked for and was so excited.  She was so happy to see the new additions to her growing American Girl family.  This year, Santa delivered the Itty Bitty Twins.  Meg named the twins Travis and Sarah. 

IMG_6847IMG_6852

After playing with the twins for a little while, we got out the stockings and then opened presents.  More than anything, I love watching Meg open gifts.  Her face says it all when she’s peeking into a package. 

***Meg with her stocking goodies***
IMG_6856

***Meg loves this shirt***
IMG_6876

***Meg’s gift from Daddy – a lefty glove***
IMG_6881

***Meg brought Reagan and Rachael into the living room to enjoy Christmas morning***
IMG_6865

***Meg and Daddy – Christmas morning 2010***
IMG_6882

***Meg and Mommy – Christmas morning 2010***
IMG_6892

After we opened presents and got ready, we headed over to Boompaw & Nawnaw’s house to celebrate Christmas with them.  I will post about our great day over there soon. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails