12.04.2010

Christmas Card Photo Attempt

As was attempted last year, we attempted to get a shot of Meme and Poppy with the grandkids for their Christmas card.  While Meme and Poppy were getting ready, I had the chance to get a few pictures of Luke and Megan. 

I love this picture of Luke.  I was able to snap it at just the right time and think it turned out great. 

IMG_6400

Megan was being a goof ball.  She wouldn’t sit in front of the pond, so I snapped a few pictures while she was acting like a monkey and swinging around on Meme and Poppy’s swing by the washer pit. 

IMG_6387

I wasn’t able to get a picture of Megan and Luke both looking at me.  Luke is looking at Ruth who was jumping around behind me trying to force a smile from Luke. 

IMG_6403

This isn’t the best picture, but it’s my favorite!  I love the way Luke is looking at Megan. 

IMG_6411

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails