12.19.2010

Helping Hand

When Jarrad asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, I knew the exact answer.  I wanted a pair of boots.  So, on Sunday Jarrad took me to Cavendars Boot City to shop around.  As luck would have it, I found the perfect pair. 

Jarrad wouldn’t let me have them until Christmas.  While Jarrad and Meg were busy wrapping my boots, I snapped a few pictures of them working together to get my gift ready to put under the tree. 

It was the sweetest thing to watch Meg helping Jarrad.  She would help hold the paper and pass him the tape.  These two can get a lot accomplished when they work together. 

IMG_6739IMG_6743IMG_6746IMG_6754IMG_6760IMG_6763IMG_6766

I can’t wait to see what’s wrapped under the tree for me this year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails