6.04.2010

Kindergarten Graduation Already???

Today was Megan’s last day of Kindergarten.  I can’t believe that Kindergarten is already over.  Its hard to believe that 9 months ago, we were dropping her off for her first day of Kindergarten.  Even though the year got off to a rough start, it couldn’t have ended up more perfectly! 

Megan had a great year and learned so much.  She loved every day of Kindergarten. 

This morning, before I woke her up, I had to snap a picture of my sleeping angel.  She looked so peaceful and so much like a big girl. 

IMG_1802

I can’t believe how much she’s changed over the past 9 months.  It has been so bittersweet to watch Megan grow into such a perfect, loving little girl. 

Last year, when Meg started school, I worried about every little thing.  I know now that I fretted over nothing.  Although Megan made mistakes and a few bad decisions, I know that she learned from them. 

This morning, as I was snapping a few pictures, I couldn’t help but notice what a big girl Megan has turned into. 

IMG_1810

This morning, she had a graduation ceremony at her school.  All six of the Kindergarten classes put on a small production.  It was absolutely adorable to watch 120 students sing. 

IMG_1820 After the production, we headed into Meg’s class for her “diploma” and a few pictures with friends and family. 

***Meg & Daddy***IMG_1825

***Meg & Mommy***IMG_1826

***Meg, Boompaw & Nawnaw***IMG_1827 

Meg loved her teacher, Mrs. Kelly.  She was the perfect teacher for Megan and I am happy it turned out the way it did. 

***Megan and Mrs. Kelly***IMG_1830 

***Meg and her locker – one last time***IMG_1834

I will try to publish a video later!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails