8.25.2009

Her First Day...

It seems that there was an incident at school on her first day...I couldn't believe it when I opened the parent/teacher folder and saw the following note.


I guess Meg has made a first impression...not quite the first impression I was hoping for, but still an impression. Meg's teacher is a first year teacher, so she may remember Meg long after Meg is out of her class because of being the "bad kid" on the first day.
Jarrad and I both spoke to her about it and told her that if this happens again, she'll be grounded. She said she didn't start it, but there's no way of really knowing.
Today she had a GREAT day at school...I mean, at least there wasn't a big pink note in my folder.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! Okay, I know I shouldn't be laughing...but I can't help it :)

I'm glad there were no pink notes today, hehe :)

Sharp's said...

Poor girl - what a first day. As a parent definitly not what you were hoping for...but a little funny:)

Sue said...

LMAO! Never a dull moment with Miss Meg... :)

Unknown said...

Maybe this is rude, but I always thought teachers had to have pretty handwriting? I looks like a 3rd grader wrote it. I know, I know...I'm mean. If I were the teacher, I would have re-wrote it instead of scribbling out my mistakes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails