10.28.2007

Pumpkin Patch


Yesterday, Darla and I took the kids to a pumpkin patch in Cleburne. It was about a 25 minute drive from Mansfield, but it was worth the drive. The girls and Lawson had so much fun. There was a three story tree house, a semi-petting zoo (the animals were in a fence, but if they came close enough you could pet them), a hay ride, and face & pumpkin painting (although we didn't do any of that).

I was pleasantly surprised that we didn't have any melt downs from the children because none of them had taken a nap. I know that Megan had a blast. I'm glad that Darla and the kids were able to come with us.

After the pumpkin patch, we went back to their house for a quick dinner, then I took Megan over to Boompaw & Nawnaw's house to spend the night. With Jarrad out of town, this means that I was all alone last night :) I actually slept in this morning until the dogs woke me up around 10. Truth be told, I let them out and then went back to sleep for another hour. I feel so rested.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails