10.06.2007

Yeah for Saturday!

This week was a busy week for me. I put in two 15+ hour days for work. Mom and dad were in town from Tuesday - Friday...unfortunately for me, I didn't get to see much of them. We had dinner with them on Tuesday night at Outback. Landon was in town also, so he met all of us up there. Dinner was great. It was good to see Landon and my parents.

Wednesday and Thursday night, I had to work late nights. Instead of driving home late, I opted to stay at the Fairmont. Wednesday, I was in bed around mid-night; Thursday night, was much later. I didn't get to bed until 4am! I had a good night though.

Mom and dad were originally going to stay until Saturday, but needed to go back on Friday because dad was invited to go bird hunting by one of his buddies. We'll see them in two weeks, so it's not a big deal...although, Meg thought it was the end of the world.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails