8.21.2009

American Girl

Thursday, I took a half day of work off to take Megan to American Girl. I wasn't sure if she'd be interested or not, but she LOVED it!!! The store is so big that it was all a little overwhelming. We must have walked thru the store 3 or 4 times and there are probably things we still didn't see. We spent about 1.5 hours picking out the perfect doll for Meg.

After we walked thru the store, I told her that I would buy her a doll for her birthday present from me. Her face lit up and she was super excited. After we walked thru the store again, she decided on a "Just Like Me" doll. As you can see from the pictures, the doll does look Just. Like. Her!


***Meg getting ready to go to American Girl***
***she probably opened every accessory box in the store***

***her face after she decided on her doll***


***Meg and her "Just Like Me" Doll, Reagan***


***Megan and Reagan***


***Meg brushing Reagan's hair***



***so excited***


***on our way out***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind me commenting but I think this is the cutest post! I'm glad your little girl had such a great time. It's a great feeling finding that special doll!

Darla said...

Looks like she had tons of fun. I bet this is a birthday gift to remember. Way to go Mama. Good luck tomorrow with the kindergarten dropp off. I am going to be a mess.

Related Posts with Thumbnails