7.14.2009

Grandparent Visit

Last weekend, Meme and Poppy came up for a short visit. They came in on Thursday and left (with Meg) on Saturday morning.
Poppy was so happy to see Gunner again. He even said "Meg, you should be happy I told you I was giving you this puppy, because if I hadn't, I would have kept him." He's so funny.
Thursday night, we ate an early dinner (without Jarrad - he was at the lake with Nick) at Outback and then sat on the back porch. Jarrad finally joined us around 8.
Friday night was low key as well. We went to an early dinner at Mexican Inn and came home. Meme, Poppy & Meg had to get up early and get on the road because they were meeting my grandparents for lunch on the way home, so we didn't want to stay up too late.
Friday night, Poppy laid down on the floor with Gunner and Dixie for some puppy time.
***Poppy, Gunner, Dixie***



***Sweet Dixie***


***Gunner & Poppy***


***Meg, Gunner, Poppy***


***Meg & Meme***
***I think Poppy would have slept there with them if I hadn't made him put Gunner in the crate for the night***

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails