10.20.2009

Meme & Poppy visit

Two weekends back, my parents came in for a visit. Meg had a school holiday (Columbus Day), so they made the trip to hang out with us. They arrived on Friday just in time to go with me to pick Meg up from school. She was so excited to see them.

That night, after Jarrad got home, we ran a few errands then went to Hoffbrau Steak House in the Arlington Highlands. Jarrad and I had tried it a few weeks ago and thought that my parents would love it.

We got back to the house, opened a bottle (or two or three) of wine and visited with them. We thought we were going to have to get up early on Saturday morning for Meg's soccer game, but because the fields were too wet, her game was cancelled. So, we just got out of the house and ran around town.

Sunday, mom, dad, Megan and I got out after breakfast to run a few errands before I had to go to the botanical gardens for my photography class field trip. Originally, they had planned on coming with me, but Meg fell asleep in the car and I didn't want to deal with a grumpy butt while I was having to take pictures for my class.


***Meg & Gunner******sweet Gunner***

***Poppy serving Meg tea and food***

***dinner on Monday night at Outback***

***playing around with the camera***

***the dogs love Poppy***

***Old man Gauge***

***playing with my white balance***

***Dixie Belle***
Monday, Meme, Meg and I met Nawnaw at American Girl...details to come in another post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails