10.27.2009

Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday, Meg and I went with the Sorensons to a pumpkin patch in Arlington. The weather was beautiful and it was so busy. Suzanne and the kids met Meg and me over at the house around 11:00. After we got the kids loaded into my car, we were off to the pumpkin patch.

I love pumpkin patches...the fall colors, the kids all dressed up in their Halloween themed clothes, the parents all forcing them to take pictures, the kids fighting every minute of it. It's all so sweet.

***Tanner, Suzanne & Colton***
***Megan***


***L O V E this picture***


***Sitting pretty***


***It was a little windy***


***Megan***


***Little Miss Tanner***


***Tanner & Megan sitting pretty***

***Handsome Colton***

***I love this picture***


***ahhhh, how sweet***


****such a goof ball***
***Tanner decided she needed a break from all the running around and picture taking***

***Pumpkins for sale***

***pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere***

***she wouldn't pose with me, but she would give me a kiss...I'll take what I can get***

***...and, I had to repay the kisses***

After the pumpkin patch, we headed to Cleburne for Avery's & Addison's birthday parties...details in another post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails